Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Search of...

 - quick scroll to the bottom and play the song before going on and reading this blog.



Something better. That's my generation it seems. We're re all looking even if we have exactly what it is we need and want. There's some belief deeply rooted in our minds. Its that deep want and belief that maybe were missing out on something even better than what we already have. I for one am terrible with this, i want so desperately to have the best of everything, from hair, to clothing, to love. Love, that's the tricky one. Do we ever stop looking for our one great love? What if we already have our great love? Is it that we only get one great love? Can we get multiple options for our happily ever after?

I personally want so desperately to feel loved unconditionally; find my other half, the person who will face forever with me. But, alas I am a hopeless romantic and idealist. I don't know if you've had the opportunity to learn that about me yet or not.

I'm sure by now you wondering what this has to do with hair right? well here's the loop. Stop looking for something better, feel free to change, but not scared to trust. Try keeping the same stylist, They know you, they know your style, how your hair lives, how you live. They've been cutting your layers and and know how to maintain what you love. The same is true with relationships, if we keep sampling other lovers, well, we pick up little pieces of them and leave pieces of ourselves with them. The next thing you know your walking around the product of diluted misguided actions. Your hairs uneven and your personal life's one round brush short of a great blow out.

Now, let me challenge you if you like me are date hopping, stop, give them a real chance. Give your hair stylist the opportunity to be everything you want. And don't be afraid to trust and take in what they have to offer you.  This could be a truly pivotal point for me, and you. Lets make a change.



No comments:

Post a Comment