Saturday, November 10, 2012

So much...

has been happening this week! ahhhhh!

 - So I taught a PK (product knowledge) class on the Curls line!
 - I got to meet Alee Kao (he's kind of a big deal) the PM artistic direction for 14 Eurasian countries
 - Received the amazing honor of being Future Professional of the Month - November
 - Recieved a F.A.C.E. award for my return clientel
 - Survived my graduation ceremony
 - And got the flu, all in one week.
 - Oh, and one of the most prestigious salons in town has been expressing interest in me after school.

So where do you go when all of your hair school dreams come true?

Well I havent had time to figure that out yet. But I'm hoping its somewhere warm. - or I could just wait for the room to stop spinning before I make any new plans.

And Speaking of warm, if you havent tried this product it should be on your shopping list the next time you go see your hair dresser!

Hot Off The Press®
Thermal Protection Spray
Basics:
Protects fragile strands from damage caused by heat styling.
Benefits:
Boosts hair’s strength, fights frizz and provides flexible hold.
Bonus:
Adds great memory for effortless curls or smoothing with a hot iron.
Details:
  • Rice hull extract builds a weightless barrier between hair and heat styling tools.
  • Wheat proteins deliver an extra dose of strength.
Sizes (oz): 1.5 6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment