Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Food for thought - or hair

One simple sentence - one blunt meaning

I know I have for years worried about what people think about me, and honestly let it affect everything down to how I style/cut my own hair. I wish i could go back and call a do over with this one thing in particular.

As a hairstylist i feel like I associate much of who i am with my "crowning glory". Its my own billboard, it advertises to the word that yes, I have amazing fashionable locks, and for a price you can as well. But even more than that, women associate it with their femininity, men with their power and role in society - lets face it there's a reason why we call that power suit typical hair cut a Caesar.

So how do you get a powerful look that explains you own identity down to your very core? Think outside the box - play with color, dimension, texture. Own who you are in the very moment. Take inspiration from things that move you. And if all else fails. Use hairspray.

I reach for this in my most pressing  times of need.

 

Extra-Body Finishing Spray

- Volume and Shine
- Basics:
Fights frizz, adds shine and secures
  hard-to-hold hair.
- Benefits:
Provides a bodifying boost so hair looks and feels thicker.
- Bonus:
Dries instantly without flaking or stickiness.
  • Panthenol and hydrolyzed wheat protein build body.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment